Saturday, August 25, 2007

School clothes and Stuff






So every year that the kids get thier new school clothes I have them do a fashion show for me so that I can take pictures. I usually send them to my mom so that she can see what they got. So some of the pictures I am just posting are a few of their outfits. Unfortunately we were not able to finish the fashion show before the battery died in my camera. But I did get some. I also took pictures of Marcus in his new clothes and his new Converse (size 8!!!). He is so full of himself when he knows he "Looks good" as Micah would say..Ha Ha. So I had to put a bunch of pictures of my little meatball. He also has a huge bruise on his face right now, I think it's from falling off of the couch yesterday. But I am not sure since he is so rough. Poor kid! Anyways hope you enjoy the pics.

Stephanie

No comments: