Friday, December 21, 2007

HALLELUJAH....





HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HAL LE LU JAH!!!! Marcus ate rice, beef and BROCCOLI!!!!! My son does not eat any vegetables let alone try new foods! He has been really hungry lately and so maybe he is growing and deciding to try new things. I don't know but I am SO excited about this!!!!!!!(can you tell?) Wow I am just so amazed! So I thought I would share this with all of you. I also had to put a picture of him with his crazy hair on here too. It's pretty long right now. I think he looks like Elvis:) I am trying to teach him to sing " You ain't nothing but a hound dog". And I also had to put a picture of the ever changing Matthew.

1 comment:

Jeremiah & Lydia said...

it is so much better when Jeremiah isn't yelling in the background! ha ha ha... sweet victory, congrats! and cute kids!