Friday, April 18, 2008

here is an update and a few pictures

So last weekend we got to spend some time with our family! We had a blast, on Friday night we went to Chris CD release party which was awesome and Saturday we spent the day with my sister and her family and the Nick Jenkins family. It was too fun. However I did miss out on some of the Karaoke because earlier in the day Marcus flipped off the play structure and was limping alot. So I took him to the E.R. and they couldn't see anything on the x-rays but because of the growth plates and stuff and the way he was limping the splinted it up with a half cast. So he also saw his own doctor on Monday and they repeated the x-rays and she is going to let the radiologist read them and he has an appointment with the podiatrist on Tuesday. So be praying for him, poor guy the limping seems to be getting worse and every now and again he will just start saying "Ow!Ow!" So I am sure we will know more on Tues. well I guess that is it for now. I hadn't posted in a while so I wanted to at least put something up. And again no pictures of the girls are up because the were with their dad for most of the weekend. However I will be putting new one's up of Adrianne next week because she is finally getting the expander out of her mouth and her top braces are going in!! This is all happening on Tuesday so I will post again then!!

The ants go marching...


one by one, Hurrah! Hurrah!


Jess and Myles doing some karaoke


Marcus looking through his "hand made" binoculars....


Which he calls squishing his eyes

No comments: