Monday, August 25, 2008

Visit with my brother and his fiance

So my parents and my brother and his fiance came to visit us. We were so glad we got to see them! We had a great time. While they were here we just hung out and swam and played some Wii (see video below) we also played Rock Band, our band name is tasty and man did we ROCK! My soon to be sister in law was just a hair away from perfect, I think she was born to be in our band. Unfortunately there is no video of us playing all together but it was a blast. We also celebrated Adrianne's birthday while they were here. I don't remember the last birthday for any of my kids that my brother was here for. So below are some pictures of our weekend with them.

Here are the girls wrestling with my brother

My brother and Lydia in the pool

Above:Singing Happy Birthday to Adrianne
Below: a video of my brother and Marcus doing the hula on the Wii, I don't think you can see Marcus though because it was dark in the living room. Which is sad because it was supper cute.

No comments: