Sunday, November 16, 2008

this weekend...

My parents came up to watch the kids for us. Originally it was so that we could go to a wedding and some how we ended up with more than just a wedding to go to and everything overlapped!! Our choices were Wedding, birthday party, USC Stanford football game or Rams Niners game. Micah and I have not really been able to spend any time together without the kids and since we will soon have five of them we decided to go spend the whole day together and went to Palo Alto to see the USC Stanford game and go to dinner afterwards. It turned out to be a great day, long but great. It was kind of weird to be all alone like that and I honestly don't remember the last time we have done that. Actually the only thing that comes to mind is when we went to Monteray for our 3rd anniversary(and we have been married 7 years!) WOW that is pretty sad!!! So I am glad we did what we did. I am sure Mike and Katie's wedding was beautiful and Emma's party was fun, I don't regret not going to the Rams game because they SUCK! So I am very thankful we got to spend the day together even if it was for a football game:) And THANK YOU to my parents for coming up to watch the kids it was AWESOME!!!!! Also here are some pictures of the kids from this weekend.

Our view of the game from our seats

Marcus in the tree posing because he is a dork

My mom took this picture of Matthew, I think it is so cool and he looks so cute!

Here are the kiddos

Jenna with no legs

Adrianne posing for grandma

1 comment:

Chris and Jenn said...

I was wondering when you were going to post pictures of your fun filled weekend! Oh man I am SOOOO glad that you and Micah were able to be away together just the two (and a half) of you! What a blessing! The pictures of the kids are awesome! Look how big Matthew is! We miss you guys!!!!! xoxoxoxo