Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jenkins family soon to be SEVEN update!!!

So we had quite a December and I finally have a chance to post about Christmas and such. So after we got back from our family vacation/brothers wedding in Indiana the boys got the stomach flu and were like that for a good week. Then we had Christmas which turned out better than I thought it would thanks to my awesome husband who loves us sooo much! Then a few days later we went to my moms for a visit and then to the coast and saw family, which was great and much needed!! We spent a quiet New Year with Rick and Tina and came home a few days later. We made it to church on Sunday and Monday the boys woke up with some nasty colds...of course I am now getting it since they are hacking all over me, but oh well it's just a cold and this too shall pass! And last but not least I went to the Dr today to check on the baby's heart one last time and the Dr's said he looks great!!! He is measuring a week bigger and is just an ounce shy of 3 lbs. right now and I am only 29 weeks! I really can't wait till he is here!! We are going to be spending the next 2 months getting ready for him...who by the way still doesn't have a name!!! Soon I hope we will figure that out:) So any ways here is a picture of our baby boy #3!!! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years and I pray this year will be a great one for all of us!!! Love you, Jenkins Family Six almost SEVEN!!!!

1 comment:

Chris and Jenn said...

yeeeaaa!!! I am so glad to see a picture of him! i am super glad to hear that all is well with new baby boy's heart! you guys are so funny with names. i am sure you guys are going to throw us another curve ball with this one too, huh? first carter and then it was matthew. first mack with this one... let's see what you guys come up with! i love you and miss you guys so much!