Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's been a while


An unusually quite Saturday morning at home.

Matthew loves his food so much!!
Good job uncle JJ putting Matthew to sleep!
Someone is ready for a nap
I love these new bath pictures
Sitting all by himself!!!


It has been kind of a long time (2 weeks) since I last posted. I have a few minutes to my self right now so I thought that I would post some new stuff. We have been very busy the past few weeks and will be busy for the rest of the year!!! I think we have something set every weekend for the rest of the year! Crazy that this year is almost over. Anyways enjoy the pics. I will try and post again soon. Hope that everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

Chris and Jenn said...

YES! These are awesome pictures! It's nice to see an update and a new couch! It's awesome!!!!