Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My kiddo's

So I was trying to get ideas for our Christmas cards and I decided to try and take some pictures of the kids. Little did I know how difficult it would be! Actually, the girls were well behaved (besides some of the odd faces they made) and Matthew was good but Marcus he is something else! I had to bribe him with candy for him to sit there and even then he still wouldn't stay put! You will notice in some of the pictures he has his hand out, he is waiting for me to give him the candy I keep talking about. Anyways. I know that I posted a lot of pictures. some of them came out okay but most of them are to prove that even though Marcus is a spitting image of me, he is without a doubt Micah's son...
Look at his face, he is up to something...
okay maybe he is going to be still....
maybe not...
and lets move some more...
and some more...
and some MORE!!!
still not done squirming...
still going...
Ah! this must of been what he was aiming for all along! His exact words " Mommy take picture my butt, CHEESE!"
Oh and then sit back down again. Mind you that I snapped all of these pictures within seconds of each other. This kid just cannot contain himself! I have to say that even though it was a little crazy it's pretty funny!




So here are the pictures that came out okay. I am debating if I should try to take their pictures again or go with one of these. If you want to help me pick one of these let me know which one you guys like the best out of the following pictures...


the boys are so serious in this one...

I like this one a lot....

This one would have been cute but Adrianne was making a funny face..

Next time I need to turn off the flash..

1 comment:

Chris and Jenn said...

these are great steph! how are you holding up tonight? that one of marcus with his butt in the air is hilarious! you know that's a 2-3 year olds saving grace... they are hilarious! praying for you and your fam.