Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Adrianne is done with elementry school!!

So today Adrianne graduated from 6Th grade! I know crazy right?! I am the mom of a Jr. high school student, the mom of a teenager(well in the process) man I 'm getting old!!! Time flew by so fast, I still remember dropping her off at her first day of kindergarten like it was yesterday! So these next few years I know will fly by fast too. Please feel free to pray for me as often as you can because my little girl is turning into a teenager and it is very scary to me! Thankfully she has been a good kid so far I myself am praying that she will not change too much but we will see!! So anyways here are some pictures of her from today.

Here is the graduate!!!

Here she is holding her diploma

Here she is with one of her BF's

And here is Adrianne and I

2 comments:

the kensington o's said...

only 10 more years of school! Congrats Adrianne sorry we missed it. you look perrrty. we love you.

Jeremiah & Lydia said...

Congrats to the grad and as always we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers. The pool does look great; I can see why he likes it so much!