Saturday, June 7, 2008

Matthew is ONE!!!!!! (Really he's one tomorrow but close enough)


I can't believe that my baby boy is already one!? This year flew by so fast. So today we had his birthday party and we had alot of fun hanging out with family and friends. Here are some pictures of the birthday boy at his party!!!

So Matthew wasn't sure about his cake at first... he just wanted to poke and play with it so...

I put his hand in his mouth so he could taste what he was missing...

And he definitely liked what he tasted!

I ended up taking it away shortly after this and he screamed at me for doing so!! It was pretty funny!

He really enjoyed opening his gifts. I am not sure why I thought he wouldn't know what to do with them but he did, I guess I still think he is such a little baby still. Also I love that in this picture even though it was taken from above him you can still tell that he is smiling really big!

there he goes reaching in for his present inside

I think this present was pretty much a favorite. He couldn't stop smiling!

1 comment:

Chris and Jenn said...

Happy Birthday to our SWEET PRECIOUS nephew!!!!!! We love you very very very much and cant believe that you are already a year old. What a joy and blessing you are to our family.