Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's a BOY!!!

So today we had an ultrasound to check the baby and make sure everything was there and where is should be and the doctor said everything looked good. He does want to see me back at 28 weeks just to check the heart one more time but that is it. So yeah, IT'S A BOY! So now I am going to have three boys. I am excited that they will have each other as they grow up and will be close like Micah and his brothers although a little closer in age. I guess God saw that what he did in Rick and Tina's boys was good so he wanted to do it again!! Wow crazy isn't it!? So anyways here are some pictures of the little man in my belly...

here is his foot

I think he is practicing his karate chops in this picture. Smart kid since he is going to have two older brothers roughing him up

And here is his profile

here is his face

So here we see that it is a boy, the tech wasn't even trying to look at that she was actually checking some thing else and said "Um I am pretty sure that's a boy"

No comments: