Saturday, October 4, 2008

Matthew

Matthew is growing up so fast, He is finally starting to use more words instead of grunting at everything. He also likes to copy everything Marcus does. If Marcus is talking Matthew is talking, if Marcus is yelling Matthew is yelling. If Marcus is playing with cars Matthew is playing cars. Everything Marcus does Matthew is right along with him. It is nice to finally see them playing together. However I still have to be careful leaving them alone together...The other day I was in the living room and I heard Matthew start screaming... I run in the room to find Marcus crawling under Matthews bed to hide and Matthew just sitting there trying to catch his breath. It took me a minute to figure out why he was crying. Apparently Matthew sat on Marcus' race track so Marcus decided to whack Matthew across the head with one of his toy buckets! Poor Matthew ended up with a small cut and large line down his forehead, eye and cheek! But he did survive. Soon Matthew will be able to fight back and Marcus better watch out because I think Matthew is going to be bigger than Marcus very soon. Anyways I just thought I would also post these videos of Matthew, he seems to really enjoy music and dancing...something Marcus never really was interested in. It's really funny to watch him. Whenever we are watching t.v the moment he hears music he just starts going. So I thought it was pretty funny and I thought I would share.

1 comment:

Chris and Jenn said...

Chris and I have just watched these a few times! Oh man that's cute! We love you Matthew!