Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Matthew's bath time!!!



Matthew is getting so big! He loves his baths so much! what kid doesn't? Marcus decided to try to help me today by bringing me Matthew! Matthew was having tummy time and he started getting fussy so I went to walk over to get him and I walked around the corner as Marcus was carrying Matthew over to me! I took Matthew from his hands very calmly and then explained to Marcus that he should never never never pick up Matthew. He said "okay". That could have been a disaster! Thank God it wasn't.

2 comments:

Chris and Jenn said...

Oh my... that could have been a SERIOUS disaster! Wow! Okay these pictures of Matthew are awesome. he's so precious!!!!

noahs ark said...

i just lov seeing pictures of the kids i wish i was there i miss you guys and love you all so much keep up the good work