Sunday, September 9, 2007

More matthew pictures and stuff



Matthew is such a happy baby! and so good too! He slept from 11 p.m. last night til 7 am this morning! usually he sleeps from 10:30p.m. till 4 a.m. I am so glad that he is pretty much sleeping through the night. Marcus had a lot of regular milk yesterday so today he had some diaper issues. And he kept taking off his diaper and wanting to go in the toilet. I can only make so many trips to the bathroom with him before it gets old(all he does is sit there) so the last time I sat for a while with him and Then asked if he was done he said"no mommy" but I figured he wouldn't go just like all the other times. I pulled him off to put on his diaper and what do you know, As soon as his feet hit the ground he started peeing! Not only was he watching himself pee but he was peeing on me! I said, No wait your supposed to do that on the toilet! So he stopped peeing and I put him back on the toilet and I told him okay go ahead and finish and he did!!! Then he said "good job Marcus!" So that was cool!

3 comments:

Chris and Jenn said...

Wow, what great news Steph! All around great news!

noahs ark said...

i think it time for know more dipers great job marcus! matthew you are sooo cute!

Chris and Jenn said...

Hey how do you like the Bumbo?