Monday, July 21, 2008

Don't have much time...

So we have been really busy lately! We went to the coast for a week and while we were there we went to the Santa Barbara County Fair, had a birthday party for my nephew Tyler who turned one, went to the beach, ate lots of yummy food, went to Bakersfield on the way back, hung out with my parents and the Bako Jenkins/Love clan, came home swam, bowled and went to a giants game and today we are going to hang out and BBQ for a late birthday party Myles! Whew!!! And somewhere in all that as you all know now found out we are pregnant! July has been a busy, exciting, crazy fun month! So what I am getting at is; slowly but surly I will begin to post pictures of the past few weeks. It may take a while so check back often.

A trip to Costco with the boys

The kids going for the candy at Tyler's b-day

Laura holding a baby crab she found on the beach

A beautiful Bakersfield sunset, hmm..I never thought I would ever say beautiful and Bakersfield in the same sentence!

At the Giants game!

No comments: