Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tubing with the Baer family

So here are alot of pictures from going to the lake with the Baer family. It was so much fun! Laura had never been tubing or on a boat that size so I am really glad we went. She had a great time although today she is very sore:) I asked her if it was worth it and she said yes it was very fun! so anyways There are a ton of pictures but we just had so much fun and there were so many good times I had to post all of these! Enjoy!

Roro and Jenna on the tube

Roro and Laura on the tube

Roro and Laura tubing with no hands and going just as fast as the boys were going!

after the Chicken Fights...oh to be young again:)

Matthew hanging out with Captain Boomer

Roro Jenna and Laura taking a swim break

The following pictures are of the adults jumping off the top of the boat, something I would never do because I am a chicken and thankfully I have the excuse of being pregnant right now so I didn't have to be forced to do it too!
Here is Bobby

Boomer

Laura

Roro

Laura again

Jenna had the privledge of being the flag girl. So she was very intent on watching to make sure no one fell in the water and if they did she was quick to let Boomer know and raise the flag.

Adrianne and Brad on the tube

Brad flying off the tube..Right after he flew off so did Adrianne. sadly I didn't catch her flying off!

Taking break

Here is Brad jumping off the top of the boat

The kids playing

Marcus and laura

Matthew hanging out

Bobby and Brad tubing


Marcus and Adrianne hanging out on the boat

No comments: