Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update

So our computer was down for almost a week, it got a virus and had to go to get fixed:( However now it is back and I get to post all our pictures from the past 10 days!! So what you are about to take a gander at is our crazy lives so far this month! Here is whats been going on:
We got an exchange student from France. Here name is Laura or as Marcus calls her "Warwa" she is supper nice kind and kind of quiet but we have been having a great time!

We took Laura to San Francisco

Had a fun July of the Fourth with Laura and RoRo

And have been swimming a ton! Check out how tan my boys are getting it the pictures that follow (I know I know they look so Mexican! But hey that's what happens when they are part Mexican:)Right?

So anyways scroll down to look at the pictures and I'll post more soon!

No comments: