Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And I am HUGE!!!!


Okay so I am 33 weeks 4 days and I am HUGE!!! I think these are the first belly shots I have taken of this pregnancy and comparing them to my previous babies WOW I am HUGE!! So we are due to have him on March 13Th If he doesn't decide to come before then, which is quite possible since the last three babies I had have been born between 37 weeks and 37 weeks 4 days and I have this gestational diabetes thing. So that means he could be here in as soon as 24 days! Wow, I am by no means ready for him which is sad I know but it has been so crazy around here!!! But I am trying not to stress out about it because the Lord has got it all under control :) Also my gestational diabetes is going as well as it could be. I have been able to control it by diet which means NO SUGAR and following a very strict diet given to me by the dietitian. I have since lost 7 lbs because of it too and that was as of last week! I am hoping to stick to the diet even after I have him so that hopefully I can lose the baby weight too. Well I am praying it helps, we'll see. So I guess that's all the goings on in my pregnancy right now. My next appt isn't until the 20Th and I will be 36 weeks then. So I guess that is when the next baby update will be :)

No comments: