Monday, February 2, 2009

Family comes to town!!!!!

So we were extremely blessed to have Nick, Jess, Myles and Maggie come visit and stay with us!! We had so much fun hanging out. Micah and Nick went to work in the truck one night while Jess and I hung out with the kids and played a game called "beat the Parents" which Jess and I lost and watched a Movie after. We went to the mall one day, went to church together on Sunday then came back home and watched the Super Bowl with the guys. Micah and Nick have been really enjoying their nights together, last night they went to bed at 4:15 ion the morning and as I type this right now Micah, Nick and bobby are setting up their football teams on the PlayStation. I am sure they are going to have another long night. We also went bowling this morning with the boys while my girls were at school. Myles had never been bowling and so that was super fun to watch. So yeah, Marcus and Myles had a lot of fun and Marcus really really didn't want to let Myles leave :( I can't wait to see everyone else soon...I hope! So here are some pictures of the kids...

Here is Myles watching his ball

Marcus watching his ball

The boys

Here is my beautiful niece Maggie!!! She is too sweet and I love her so much!! I am very thankful that I have at least one niece :)

Here she is again :)

And Again:)

Here are the boys playing at the mall on this cool thing that is hard tp explain

The boys playing with bracelets at Claire's in the mall

And another of my niece, and Adrianne too of course

No comments: