Friday, February 20, 2009

NINE whole months!

So I am now Nine whole months pregnant! 36 weeks! I had a check up today and I am 1-2cm 60% effaced. Baby is big according to the doctor. I am measuring at 37 weeks right now. They did a NST today since he has stopped moving as much as usual and the test was fine, he is just running out of room in there. I have not gained any more weight since what I lost since the diabetes which is nice because I don't want to have a ton extra to lose after he's here. So as of today I have gained 21 lbs. I have a pre-op appt on March 5Th and then he is set to come out on March 12Th at 12 noon if he doesn't decide to come before than. I really doubt I will make it to that day I am guessing sometime between Feb 27Th and March 2ND so we'll see. I have never made it past 37 weeks and some change but I am sure there is always a first. So that's it for now. Here is another picture of my huge belly. I happened to be wearing the same thing from the last picture. So that's it for now. I hope the next update is when he is here but if not it will be after my appointment on the 5Th:)

4 comments:

the kensington o's said...

Oh my goodness.

the kensington o's said...

EWW!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Look at that belly!!! So I spose you'll have to change the name of your blog to Jenkins Family seven pretty soon!We'll be praying for you...I mean y'all ; )

Unknown said...

Oh, that last comment was left by Mel by the way...I can't really remember the last time Jonathan said "yay!". And that's a good thing.