Friday, October 19, 2007

Marcus and Matthew







So here are some pictures of Marcus and Matthew. Matthew is getting so enormous!! I weighed him today and he weighed in at 16 lbs!!! He is a chunk!! He is enjoying his food so much! And a potty training update.. we have put it on hold. When I started this potty training thing with Marcus last Saturday I had given him some plums, bad idea next poo was diarrhea!!! And then I have been rewarding him with Reece's pieces and those are keeping the diarrhea going! So I have decided that it is not fun cleaning up diarrhea (especially off carpet) and that we will put potty training on hold until the diarrhea is over. So today I have been pumping him with bananas so far he has had 2 1/2 hope full this diarrhea problem will be gone by the end of the weekend!!! Pray for him please!! (Sorry about all the diarrhea you've had to read in this update:)

2 comments:

Chris and Jenn said...

poor baby! i hate the squirts!!!! i will be praying he gets better soon. stick with the b.r.a.t. diet and hopefully he'll solidify. we are looking forward to seeing you a week from TODAY! we love you guys!!!

the kensington o's said...

Marcus and Matt are so cute and I can't wait to see them on friday. Adrianne and Jenna are o.k. too.:]