Sunday, October 14, 2007

Marcus' growing up so fast!!



Marcus likes to take showers, yesterday he took a shower with Micah and when he walked out of the bathroom he had wrapped his towel around himself just like his daddy did all by himself! It was too cute the way he was walking around the house. Micah also really felt like Marcus is ready to potty train so we decide to try when we got home yesterday from our outing. Marcus is doing so great!!! He only had one accident in his pull up yesterday and is doing great (so far) today!! He is even going with out me having to tell him! It is so cool. I hope it continues to go this well.

1 comment:

Chris and Jenn said...

GO MARCUS GO MARCUS GO! I'm so jealous! Tell me all your secrets and kiss him for me. What a big boy his is! I'm so proud of him!!!!! Did you guys get Parker's invite? Love you all!!!!