Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Yet another Jenkins update






Matthew had his four month check up today! Can you believe it has been four months since he was born! He is 14 lbs. 6 oz. and still 24 1/2 inches long. The Dr. said he is growing fine. She decided to change his reflux medication so maybe that will help with trowing up. She wants me to start spacing out his feedings to every 3 hours instead of every two. Boy am I excited for that. It can be so draining nursing him every 2 hours. He just started eating rice cereal last night and he enjoyed it very much!! (FYI he has cereal in his mouth not throw-up in the pictures) The Dr asked if he went a little longer between meals because he was fuller, He didn't. He still wanted to eat 2 hours from when he was nursed! She said that he has set himself on such a schedule that he just thinks he needs to eat that often. I hope that changing his schedule these next few days goes smoothly. And the girls, they are having a blast at karate. They have their first belt test on Friday at 5 o'clock. So If you think of them say a little prayer. And my crazy son, well he is just that, CRAZY!! We went to my mom's for her birthday this past weekend and every chance he got he was digging into the cake. I am sure if we would have let him he would have polished the entire thing off! he did get to polish off the last piece though!! And the boys took thier first bath together! It was cute. anyways I will post again soon and maybe I will put up some Karate pics of the girls next time.

1 comment:

Chris and Jenn said...

Hey, I'm stoked that there's another medication that Matthew can try. I hope it's effective. But praise the Lord he's growing and doing good and stuff. He's too much that he's just wanting food every two hours. He's a piggy! I love you and miss you guys.