Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Suff about the boys



Matthew is changing so much! I can't believe how big he is getting! He is starting to look different to me too. He is doing great eating his food!! He is a little piggy!! So far he has had rice cereal, carrots and peas. And Marcus we are still potty training. He is doing very well. I never thought I would be potty training him now but he does seem so ready. He Is even pooping in his potty! It is going to be nice not buying 2 different sizes of diapers!! Also you probably noticed the picture of the kitty. Her name is Eve. and yes I am a sucker. We got her yesterday from someone who was giving away kitty's. The girls really liked her and she looks like Adrianne's old kitty(who passed away this summer) Simon. The girls said they would take care of her, we'll see how long that lasts.

No comments: