Monday, October 8, 2007

We took a stroll




I decided to walk from our house to get the girls from school ( a total of 4 1/2 miles!) I probably wouldn't have done it if I would have realized exactly how far it was going to be! But we made it back fine, Marcus was tuckered out from the walk (you know how tiring it can be just sitting there) and Matthew had a great time. He just looked around at everything. Jenna was not very excited about having to walk and Adrianne was shocked that we were really going to walk home. That is the only thing I miss about our old house was being able to walk to the school all the time. I guess now that I have done it from where we our now it should only get easier. We'll see...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these pictures of Marcus crack me up!!! he reminds me of my brother...can sleep anywhere!! cant wait to see guys!! we miss you!!