Tuesday, January 29, 2008

january STINKS!

So this is the worst January ever! My boys have been sick since right before New Years! We had one good week (which was last week) and BAM! The sickness is back! So as most of you know Marcus went to the E.R. on Friday because he couldn't breathe very well, he has pneumonia! He was fine Friday morning but Friday night I had a different kid on my hands, I can't believe how fast it hit him! And now Matthew, his original sickness started right before New Years too. After three weeks of not getting better he was put on an antibiotic, last week he was okay but last night his nose started running. This morning, his nose was filled with mucus!! I couldn't even suck it all out! So I took him to the doctor this morning and guess what, Sinus infection returned and brought along his friend EAR INFECTION!!!! So now my poor baby is on another antibiotic for 10 more days, WHEN IS IT GOING TO END????? So if you feel the need to pray for me please do, this has been a stinky month and tomorrow Matthew sees the cardiologist so pray for that too. I sincerely pray that February will be germ free!

No comments: