Thursday, January 3, 2008

New years to now...


Sick and still smiling!


he is such a guy!!!


My big boy drinking his juice bottle which he prefers over a cup


Jenna's new hair cut. as you can tell she is not happy with her bangs. But they will grow out and she can't be upset at me because she it the one who asked for them


The back of Jenna's hair


Adrianne's new hair cut


She loves her new hair cut so much!

My Matthew! I love him so much!

So Marcus, Matthew and Myself all rang in the New Year being sick! I think Micah is catching it too and we are praying that the girls will be spared!!! So other than that the New year has been well. The girls got their hair cut and look really cute. Even though Matthew is with his first cold he hasn't really skipped a beat and Marcus this cold has definitely taken him down a notch or two. Which is nice for me ( no falling down, no trips to the E.R. no constant yelling in the house of "No Marcus", "Sit down before you fall!", "No Climbing on that get down!") I am sure you get the picture but it is pretty sad seeing him not being able to be himself. I am sure it will be very short lived. Any ways We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! We can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for everyone this year!

1 comment:

Chris and Jenn said...

Steph... these are great! It was so awesome getting to sped time with you and Matthew this weekend! The Lord is good isn't He?! How are things with your basement? Are you guys doing good? Love you!