Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Praise the Lord...


January doesn't stink after all! Today was Matthew's appointment with the cardiologist and we got the best news ever, the hole in his heart has closed and everything else is perfectly formed! Praise the Lord! As you can tell yesterday I was pretty down but now after seeing what the Lord did in Matthew I can truly rejoice and be thankful! I mean isn't it the best when you are totally down and the Lord brings you so high nothing else matters! This is how I feel! In spite of one son having pneumonia, the other having a sinus and ear infection and me finally catching whatever started this all, I can rejoice! Thanks to all of you who prayed for him I hope that you are all encouraged in Him, seeing that he does hear you!

1 comment:

Chris and Jenn said...

Steph, I can't tell you how excited we are about Matthew's good news!!!! GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!!!!!