Sunday, January 20, 2008

So I did it myself....

So Marcus hair was completely out of control and I just couldn't take it anymore!!! So I cut it my self. It came out pretty well, and he was a trooper. Although 1/2 way through it he started saying "sorry mommy, I sorry.... All done?" it was sad but I told him he could take a bath after and then he was happy!!! Here are some before and afters...



Here is Marcus at his "puter" with his out of control hair



Here is his new hair cut, which looks cute when it is done, however he took a nap in the car and ended up with "nap in car head"




I thought this was cute, Marcus doesn't understand the smile for some reason. So I told him "look at mommies mouth and do this" and so I smiled, this picture is what he did, pretty funny! Is this how I smile?

1 comment:

the kensington o's said...

Marcus looks very handsome. Good job!