Saturday, February 9, 2008

It has been a rough year so far....

So as you all know we have had much sickness in our house for almost 2, yes I said TWO months! I beleive it has finally ended, with Jenna being the last one sick poor girl got strep throat. It was very short lived for her, antibiotics have been given and I think the rest of us may be in the clear. So because Jenna was feeling great today and the rest of are well we took a much need family outing!!! We had a great time! We decided to go to Sacramento today, we went to the Zoo, and to get the most awesome burgers at this place I saw on t.v. (The Squeeze Inn, They have the best burgers EVER!!!), to see the Capitol Building and then we also stumbeled on Old Sacramento (a really cool area that I beleive may be original to the begining of Sacramento???). So it was soooo great to get out I feel like a human again! So here are some pictures of our fun fun day!!!

No comments: