Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So far so good...

Potty training is going well! Wednesday has been the best day so far, Monday he had 2 pee accidents and 1 poo accident and on Tues 2 pee and 2 poo accidents but, Marcus had NO accidents today! YEA!!! He is doing such an amazing job, I am so proud! When Micah put him to bed on Wednesday night we closed his gate to his room and a little while later he said "Mommy, I have to go potty!!" so I ran over to let him out and he ran to the bathroom and went #2! In the toilet! Not in his chonies! He is even getting to the point where he is telling me, these are his exact words "you get outta here mommy". he is amazing me with how independent he is becoming through all of this. He puts his seat on the toilet, pulls down his pants and chonies and everything else all by himself! It's just crazy! I pray that this will just keep getting better and better!!

No comments: