Saturday, February 23, 2008

more of what went on this past week

So I bought these bath crayons for Marcus. They are really fun and wash off fairly easily. So all week my sister and the kids have been writing all over the walls in the bathroom. For those of you who have not seen my bathroom, the lower half of all four walls are tile which happens to be a prime surface for writing with these crayons. Now I enjoy these crayons for Marcus, he has tons of fun drawing race cars and tracks as well as circles and the number 11 (it happens to be the easiest number to write for him right now) but all week I have been walking into the bathroom to what feels to me like chaos!!! It is a pretty crazy mess to walk into, it feels so wrong to see writing on the walls and then I remember oh yeah it washes off. It was pretty funny to see what had been written for example Adrianne would write something and my sister would add letters to the words to change it into something that totally didn't make sense. And Jenna, bless her heart she still gets stuck on spelling some words and wrote on the wall "I love my ant", So of course my sister wrote above it "I love my bee". I didn't understand that one until this morning which gave me a little chuckle. So I had to take a few pictures of what my bathroom looked like at the end of the week because it was just too great. Enjoy, I have to go scrub the walls clean now:)




1 comment:

the kensington o's said...

Thanks it was so much fun (in your bathroom). You won't be seeing any of those crayons at my house.
love ya.