Friday, February 22, 2008

Jenkins update

So we had a fun crazy week, We went to the coast for Jason and Jennys wedding. Congrats guys it was beautiful! While we were there we got to see my sister and she ended up coming home with me for a week to visit. The boys had an amazing time as did I. It has been a while since we got to hang out like that. So thanks Crystal for coming up I can't wait to do it again! We love you guys and even though you left only an hour ago we already miss you guys! Anyways, to everyone else check out all the pictures below of our week. There are alot of them but there were just to many good moments to not share them with everyone else.

Tyler and Matthew


I don't think Matthew is too sure of him....


But Tyler is pretty excited about Matthew


Why would there be a picture of Micah and Chris feet? Micah forgot his shoes for the wedding and so he and Chris switched shoes, mind you Micah is THREE SIZES bigger than Chris.


Aunt Jenny and Uncle Jason during thier ceremony


Cutting the cake


My beautiful Aunt Laurie showin off her green eyes


Look at this huge family, believe it or not we were still missing 23 people from this picture and we sure miss all of them


What nerds!


Landon and Marcus playing with the babies toys


Landon on a ball


Tyler, he has the biggest smile I have ever seen!


Smile!


Marcus trying to smile


Naked boys, Tyler is such a moose he weighs 4 lbs more than Matthew and is 5 weeks younger!


Look at my scrawny little boy


another cute nakkie boy picture


One last picture before My sis heads home..


Okay one more


This is as good as it gets!

No comments: